MIA Accreditation for natural stone fabricators and commercial contractors recognizes those companies that meet the industry’s highest standards for business activities, product knowledge, fabrication and installation. The MIA accredits companies, not individuals.
To earn MIA Accreditation, a company must complete an intensive, rigorous process that includes documentation of its business and employment practices, letters of recommendation, a written examination and site visits to the facility and completed jobs.
Companies that achieve MIA Accreditation exemplify best practices in these areas:
• Physical facilities and equipment
• Business and trade practices
• Technical knowledge and expertise
• Quality control
• Customer service and education
• Advertising and promotion
• Employee policies including training, discipline and termination